FULL OR HALF DAY WORKSHOPS
To enquire call 0843 289 0299 or email@example.com
We run courses designed for start-ups and SME’s looking to understand social media and to build an online presence.
Suitable for people with little or no experience of using online tools the course will take delegates through the basics and delve into the detail in a relaxed and enjoyable way. The sessions involve lots of demonstration and discussion and the sharing of practical tips and insights on the do’s and dont’s of using social media in business.
Read delegate feedback here.
Participants on this course will learn how to:-
- Use the main social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn) and understand the terminology including hashtags, RT’s, DM’s, Posts, Updates and Pages etc.
- Manage risks and mitigate against the pitfalls, appreciating etiquette and appropriate usage
- Cross promote their brand and build presence on multiple social channels
- Develop a blog or news site and venture into using WordPress for business
Typical Course Content
- The digital revolution
- Understanding the basics
- Understanding the terminology
- Setting up an account
- Using client software and APPS
- Case study examples of best practice and mistakes to avoid (cross platform principles)
Facebook for Business
- Introduction to Facebook
- The difference between personal accounts and pages
- Examples of businesses using Facebook successfully
- Introduction to LinkedIn
- Demonstration & discussion
Blogs & Social Websites
- Introduction to the social web
- The main platforms in use
- Using WordPress
- Getting started
- Managing your online presence
Review & Feedback